1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Required Device Specs

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JoshW, 5 Nov 2018.

1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

From what I've gathered it seems that devices require certain specs in order to run the game properly.
    If this is the case can the developers let us know what specs our devices require?

If they continue to require the newest and best available device specs I will happily upgrade my phone more often so I can keep playing.
    Something to consider though, upgrading my device means I'll have less money for in-game purchases. I would prefer playing a slightly lower quality game and spending this money on Battle Bay instead.

Maybe consider creating a "lite" version with reduced graphics that will work better on older devices. This will help you keep your long term loyal players who don't want to shell out $900 a year on a new cell phone.

Hazimi likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It's a great suggestion... both to post minimum system requirements and to provide a means to run on older devices. I already run at half resolution, would like a preference to tone down napalm and explosion effects. If the choice is to buy a new device or spend money in the game, the device wins out by default.

JoshW and Djradnad like this.
  3. S2C

S2C Member

Maybe I could actually play if there was a lite version. Even on half resolution my phone gets really hot and the lag remains to be a constant problem

JoshW likes this.
  4. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

ipad air 1 at half resolution still crashes 30% of the time

JoshW likes this.
  5. Fisher214

Fisher214 Member

I've been playing on half resolution that i forgot what the game looks like on full..

JoshW likes this.