1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Reposition Command Messages during battle

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Su-57, 20 Apr 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I have a request to Battle Bay team to reposition command message . mostly its hide under control and thumb . it should be much more above closer to the map so even fixer can see who need heal . during battle when its very intense nobody can see wheat command they are getting under their thumb . this should be fixed , it should be shown on top near map or radar .
    i have even attached a screenshot so you can see how its just hide under the controls and thumb . there are some critical points in battle where you need to tell your team mates to stay together or help but mostly they just can't see because its under their thumb when they are trying to push steering controls . simple thing can improve gaming experience .

Attached Files:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It is of course a major problem. But considering everything, I'd say calling a "Help" command for yourself or a "Follow" command for yourself (until a better solution is found) is a good way to get others' attention. Fixers may not notice "Help!" but they will notice a person with low HP running at them with the orange SOS signal flashing over them.

Nikkie!, envylife and Su-57 like this.