1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Replays on death match

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by HARPO!, 25 May 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I was watching a replay on my death match battle, and when I respawned, the camera got stuck in a wave. And I couldn’t touch anything but the back out key to get it to stop. Not even switching to view another player. Is this a bug?

@The Grim Repair

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Another issue, passed on as separate because I don't remember if a dev addressed it.

3. Medullaoblongata

Medullaoblongata Active Member

Special feature,need to take device underwater for a smooth uninterrupted view!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

IT GOT BETTER

Lmao

5. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

I found some work around to this bug
    • Soon after the ship is wrecked just switch between other ship's perspective and this switching should be before the ship respaws again, this would be fine to watch the replay.
    • U can watch the same ship which just wrecked once again after it respaws by switching perspectives.
    • This switching perspectives should be done everytime a ship is wrecked to have smooth replay (Lol wierd:p)
    Hope Devs workaround this bug and fixes it, till then this trick should be fine to watch replays

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Please post your issues into the general update issues threads. They are easier to track that way, and you also see if your issue has been reported already.

HARPO! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.