1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Repair box tweak

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Craigjnoble, 20 Nov 2017.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

When two ships are in the radius of a repair box landing I would expect the ship of lower health to receive the health.
    It’s something I have noticed a few times that the ship that receives it is entirely random.
    Originally I thought it would be the ship thats closest to the center but that does not appear to be true in all cases (see pics for an example)

This is only an issue for multiple ships in the area when the box lands. The best thing a fixer can do is drop a box on the player that needs it however in the flight time it is possible for more ships to enter the same area and collect the box who may not require the health as urgently. Allowing the person with lowest health to receive it would be better than the randomness it appears to be now.

(Also could be completely wrong as I don’t know how games are coded and work. but is it possible the one with the lower ping could be one that receives it as they will register their location in the zone first?)
    (And I did accidentally post this on bugs first.)

14CB1D8D-0C7F-48DC-8EB8-67F49495FB13.png 486A886A-2FE8-457C-A14B-205234CA8301.jpeg

~Lady Stark~ likes this.
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Hmmm, I've never thought of that before. Could be!