1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Repair Box Critical Question

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Fixer sa Recto, 19 Oct 2017.

1. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Im still puzzled by how critical works for repair boxes. I currently have my feelix with 15% crit chance and critical repair amount increased by 50%. My base box healing is 364 and a total of 464 with perks. The max heal i see is 480ish. Can someone enlighten me on the calculation of this and how much is my expected critical heal? From what i understand is it should be at least 1/2 of 364 plus the 464 total which would give me at least 600ish. In need of your all-knowing guidance. Thanks :)

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Crit heal chance is 5% max. What you have is 50%+ crit hp, not chance. Kind-of like crit dmg perks in cannons.
    "Repair Box Launcher critical repair amount increased by 50%" is the wording I believe.

Fixer sa Recto likes this.
  3. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I never used box critical, but I believe the base crit should be +100% like with weapons, meaning with 50% extra a critical box would heal 2.5 times the normal amount, being 2.5 times 464.

@The Otherguy box critical isn't 5% max, there are 3 crew trainings with 5% each

Edit: actually I'm not sure about 100% being the base crit bonus, it could be 50% for box

Fixer sa Recto and The Otherguy like this.
  4. Fixer sa Recto

Ohh that's a bummer wasted my 4 talents with just 50hp lmao

5. Fixer sa Recto

Oh well gotta ditch them talents not working for me. Not working as i've expected.

Last edited: 20 Oct 2017