1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Repair bolt hit not registering

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Craigjnoble, 17 Dec 2017.

1. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

I have had it a few times and it’s just happened again in battle #CLYRKJJQ @4:17 where I hit a speeder with the bolt and it did not register the heal.

2. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

maybe ur internet is freezing as sometimes i hoit them point blanc and then it doesnt work so i have to reload the game

3. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

Yea I think most players experience this I sometimes shoot my enemies and it "hits" without doing damage...

4. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

the funny part is when ur internet is so bad that all the other ships seem to be zooming around u, even the defenders and u cant do a thing but try and hit them for no damage

5. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

My internet was fine at the time at the usual 100ms ping or so. I would of thought if I missed that it would be seen in the replay. I suppose it’s just down to the usual 1 in 100 shots that dont register a hit. Normally I have no issue with it but over the last month or so I have seen it happen a few times. Finally got a match where I can clearly see it happen.

vis1234567899 likes this.
  6. #DDPGPJLV

#DDPGPJLV Member

Happened many times for me too..

If i try to shot someone a dose, it wont register.. few bolts in a row.. so if i change my target.. then it heals a new target.. and switcing back to first target it works to..