1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Removed perks?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by capphil11, 17 Jul 2018.

1. capphil11

capphil11 Member

A couple of quick questions:
    - Were the missile and grenade event perks removed? I have not seen them as options the last couple of TDM.
    - Similarly, I have not seen a missile damage perk that was recently introduced for the last few weeks in the shop or in raffle. Has that one been retired from the game as well?

Thanks!

2. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Is that an event perk? If so then you can only get it from events, as the name suggests. If it's a normal perk then it's just bad luck.

Idk about your first question but it would be really sad if they were removed. The grenade perk's the only one I want...

3. capphil11

capphil11 Member

Missle damage was not an event perk (there was a separate damage + range event perk). I had gotten common missile damage ones from the shop.