1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove stars

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by MatthewNGBA, 14 Feb 2019.

1. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

I thought stars had a purpose in this game when u could use 75 per day, but now that its 1 star crate for 15 stars they are pretty useless. Anyone can easily get only 15 stars in a day so stars are now really only a difficult guild quest to finish. The update removed their usefulness... u should just get rid of them instead unless u feel star hoarder quest is for some reason necessary to the game. Just make it a free daily box instead.

If they wanted to improve star crate, i would have prefered them to slighly imporve chances of each crate but still allow 5 per day... or have the final box have a gauranteed good reward so people had to work for them... there are various methods to improve prizes and still keep stars useful in game but im sure you guys considered these but for whatever reason decided to make 1 box instead and make stars pretty much useless.

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Instead of giving the box for free, they could have just required 5-10 wins. Then a player could play event for the box as well.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I think star hoarder quest will stay because it encourages using boosts when they overlap with events. Many playere don’t want to be doing non-event battles so they boost through the star hoarder. Annoying as it is.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.