1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove invite notifications from guild chat we cannot read each other unless go down

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Beervk, 3 Nov 2017.

1. Beervk

Beervk New Member

Hey

2. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

This isn't really a chat room type forum. You'll have to have to add people and start a conversation to have conversations.
    But yeah the notifications can get annoying sometimes.

Beervk likes this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

When you find a good guild with stable members, it stops being such an issue.

4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I agree though. There's no reason for all that spam to be in guild chat. Devs should put it in a seperate tab imo.

Beervk and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. Beervk

Beervk New Member

Yes it’s useless that’s my point I know there is solution but it’s better if there is no problem

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I also want this: officers shouldn't be able to give invites to players if the guild is full. Also, a co-leader mechanic would be appreciated(but it's optional).

Beervk likes this.