1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rebellion Retirement and potential Duper Guild?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MasterMind, 5 Mar 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

Our guild has been discussing guild quest retirement for a few weeks now as we are forced to replace family member after another due to activity. Below is the message I sent to my people recently. Forums.png forums 2.png

We are everyone's Super Bowl, We don't really get weeks off and face everyones best shot as guilds gear up for us to try to take us down. It Requires us to grind week after week and it takes the fun away from the game when everyone is forced to run mortars and odd weapons 24/7/365 just so we don't take a loss on our record (one we took a lot of pride in).

We were great at questing not only based on our skill but having an understanding of what was required to optimize our boosts.
    View Http://replay.battlebay.net/YWQDSZWS and Http://replay.battlebay.net/WFLYWLJD Watch the commands on the first one and the understanding everyone had.
    27536770_1816521151722373_2039606731_o.jpg
    27534919_1816521388389016_1570851946_o.jpg

Guild quests were fun when it started as there was something new from a competition standpoint. It was a new thrill to the game with something you can win as a guild, however, it slowly started becoming a chore. We use to operate with 10-15 questers weekly early on and didn't think about replacing people in our family for months until some of our competitors made some upgrades to their rosters and brought a fight to us forcing us to replace our less active people. First legit threat we had came from HXD and they pulled all the tricks out of the bag to take us down. The did everything the way they should have but they ambushed(held quest from finishing and rushed the full board to completion on us a day too early) this gave us a chance to comeback and win. We saw a lot of similar tricks by numerous guilds we faced.

Guild Quests weren't hard for us when we had the boat versatility and weapons to combat the challenge at hand. The issue for us was the insane amount of fleeted quests that we struggled to finish due to not being able to get matches for extended periods of times unless we were lower in infamy. We get stuck on a board and struggle to finish it due to not being able to get fleeted matches. The season reset has saved us a bunch of times when we were in a tight race in rivals. It somehow always worked in our favor as we would get a tough match up the week that nightmare season as set to reset.

The two toughest rivalry where we thought we lost for sure but got blessings from the board gods. Shout out to the games best quester.

Toughest Challenge #1
    We faced Guardsmen Elite(GS1) led by the games best quester F.QTR (Guys a nut)
    We were leading and on board 5 with GS1and leading, we did not see them coming and the smash board 5 all at once and took a major head start on us. They got blessed with an great board 5 while we got stuck on ours with the weapons we had. GS1 reaches board 6 and they get the worst luck possible and get a horrible board 6. We get to board 6 and get the easiest board I've ever seen on the boards of impossible difficulty. We ended up winning. Wonder how different it would of been had we both has the same boards 1-6.
    Toughest Challenge #2
    Nightmare Clan
    Same situation they get blessed with their board 5 and are holding quests back, New Years Eve we are at 58 quests done at Rebellion with Big bertha and Swift torpedo left about 1 million outta 7.2 million.
    And Smack 60-58 NC as most of REBZ is out partying or sleeping. We wake up and it's panic mode and everyone is grinding the last 2 quests left. We replaced a few people who were inactive and F.QTR was already coming to join us after the rivalries. He find out we are down in rivalries and decides to join us earlier than planned. He comes in and in 2 hours smacks like 2 million big bertha and 1 mill swift torp at the same time. We get blessed with our Board 6 and rest is history

Footage and box score of games most elite quester below.
    Http://replay.battlebay.net/BTMHRDNB and Http://replay.battlebay.net/VSHHDKPN 28822314_1862701110437710_1911555586_o.jpg 28877161_1862702383770916_2059577190_o.jpg
    I'm the so called Leader of Rebellion. Let's clarify this. There is no real leader here as we all in our guild are equals. We all came together with one goal in mind and that was to take over the game and do it by kicking ass together. I didn't even use my own sugar to make the guild because my sugar was used during the Farming Fun. (Thanks Hodges for spending the sugar!) Farming brought us together when we realized how much fun we were having together and we decided to make it a permanent thing. Without farming there is no formation of Rebellion, thanks Miika! Speaking of farming we are the greatest token farmers ever in the game. We lived up to the name of Token Farmers even after Rebellion was created as we have accomplished more guild quests as a guild than any other guilds in the game. The time to opt out from Questing has come. There are multiple reasons for this and there was also a reason why it was pushed back. We already have most of the perks we want and We are rewarded the same amount of tokens as a guild ranked in the bottom 5 long as they win their rivals. The raffle has been super nerfed and power cells seem to have everyone's name on it. Until rewards are better there is no reason to ruin our fun of the game for these quests.

The reason why our retirement was pushed back was that we heard rumors from various players around the bay that a Duper guild of questers top 3-5 from the other top guilds around the game was being formed. We were waiting for them and were ready to lay the butt whooping on them. I guess the Duper guild of wannabe SAVåGES will not come to existence. We heard that the Duper guild was ready to have questers slaving to beat us. Well always remember 12 hours of Rebellion questing = 30 hours of bums questing. Rebellion has never quested all 7 days fully and we was ready for y'all goofies to form for a few weeks. I heard that y'all got scared off. So I guess our retirement will take place a little sooner than expected.

Retirement was planned and before the changed rules. No we are not hiding. We just don't have any reason to keep questing. forums 3.png

Anyways The Joker (New Name) out.

Last edited: 5 Mar 2018
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

That was a rather long way of saying "we aint questing no more" :D
    Totally understand though, I think the rivalries should have a break period, 1 week on, 1 week off etc so people have chance to grab the fun element again.
    Grinding non stop for eternity does take some fun out of the game and the rewards are not great for the effort put in.

3. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Amen

Babablacksheep likes this.
  4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.