1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Reaper and healing power

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by sunil birda, 31 Oct 2018.

1. sunil birda

sunil birda Member

What will be the effect of repair pulse and box for reaper. Will it be 50%like for fixer or will it be 100%

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

The 50% self-heal debuff applies to the pulse, not the ship it's attached to - it will receive 50% self-healing from the pulse and full power from Duct Tape.

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I'm thinking of some crazy selfish reapers right now

Sewah likes this.
  4. JhonnyNS

JhonnyNS Active Member

Pulse + tape/box
    Tape + tape/box

Forget bolt on this ship.

TheRadKnight1 likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You know what will be annoying on the reaper? Dual RG, nitro OB, pulse tape, smallshield turbo.
    A ghost on the horizon, nimble and capable of walking out of any battle with the potential to repair.

I'll call this setup the "Revenant". I think I need to invest in this ship, because DAMN.

HappyUnicorn789 and Darth Reaper like this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

You’ll need to remortgage your helicopter first ;)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. BBSC - NightmareKnight

BBSC - NightmareKnight Member

honestly the reaper is kind of bad its really just a more balanced fixer. i would rather have the interceptor because I need a shooter with nitro and the enfo doesn't cut it. I would just use a fixer instead unless the reaper has loads of health and its fast, then i might.

Fixer Wiseman likes this.
  8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Putting two railguns on it can make it an excellent sidelane skillshotter with killer regen. Plus high range will make it so that it takes less damage, thus the drawback of low HP will be lessened. Again, if driven into a corner, one can swiftly escape with that superb yellow slot distribution that allows for nitro+OB. Sounds good!

Even as a sustain brawler with dual SS and dual nitro, with two excannons, and dual ducttape, it can really dominate. I think it has quite a few niché applications;)I really want one lol

9. BBSC - NightmareKnight

BBSC - NightmareKnight Member

they need more ships with a gold and pearl buying option. like a ship called the builder that can set up walls fix and have 1 weapon.
    i want the interceptor but i don't have any pieces, more ships with gold would be sooooo nice

10. Fixer Wiseman

Fixer Wiseman Member

I agree its just a more balanced fixer, it's agility is appealing. Pulse will have very little impact with only one other green slot. I'd go for self regeneration/self preservation.

Stick 2 nitros and 2 duct tapes, keep moving and be difficult to hit. Any 2 weapons with burst damage, or fire bomb + ex cannon, you might have something there.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

This is literally Selfish Fixer: The Ship.