1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

REALLY WIERD...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Dfer3nt, 27 Jul 2017.

1. Dfer3nt

Dfer3nt Member

So I log on like usual, Gamecenter gives me that "welcome back" banner so that means I have wifi, but the loading stops. Then it suddenly shows that it could not connect to the server. All my other games that require wifi work just fine, and my internet works too (thats why im posting this right now) but I tried refreshing and everything but Battle Bay just doesn't work for me at the moment. Any tips to solve this?

2. Jasper21

Jasper21 Active Member

Same here

3. Dobson

Dobson Member

Marketing Lead
    They are doing a server update. It will come back later don't worry.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai New Member

Yep, servers are down.

5. Dfer3nt

Dfer3nt Member

Ah ok. Thanks guys!

6. Bondzai

Bondzai New Member

It's back up now.

Littl3-R3d likes this.
  7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I'm guessing that the server update has something to do with this..
    I had a rare stun duration perk in my shop about 20 mins ago, which I purchased and equipped to my tesla bolt.
    5 minutes later, and well before it was due, I got a new shipment in. Had a look and the perk has now completely disappeared.
    Any ideas?