1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Really helpful insight!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by WestKach1p, 4 Nov 2018.

1. WestKach1p

WestKach1p New Member

CE57445F-C080-4B01-905A-8367295AD75D.png hello mods, i hope you can pull some strings about this. Recently ive battle agains one of my own guild member in an event: _gaijin_

I tried to fleet after that for the same event, and guess what... infamy difrence to high.

Could you do something about this? Bcouz its strange to be able to fight agains people with a bigger diffrence than 800 infamy, but not beiing able to fleet together in events. Not logic

2. WestKach1p

WestKach1p New Member

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes, your Infamy is too great to fleet in Ranked matches but Events use Captain Level, so being so close you should be allowed to fleet. I don't think the app is built for that flexibility.

WestKach1p likes this.