1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Rapid healing boost perk

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by weaponX2071, 11 Jul 2018.

1. weaponX2071

weaponX2071 New Member

I have rare and epic repair pulse and bolt. Which is best for the rare rapid repair boost perk? Looking ahead for an MK5 fixer are two bolts and one pulse the ideal set up for green slots? Thanks

Attached Files:

2. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I don't use my fixer, so I'm not sure where you'll get the most use out of it ..

But you can take the perk off and reuse it on another item if you change your mind later. And I would max out your rares (or use the legendaries from achievements) until you have 4 epics to evolve it to tier 4 - because the epics are typically weaker than max rares or T1 legendaries until tier 4.

3. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I’m no fixer, but I personally think the 2 pulse 1bolt is the best

4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I personally went pulse / box / bolt, never regretted it. There's a bunch of other viable setups though. It's not really about which is "best", it's about preference. Each setup has pros and cons, and how important those pros and cons are depends on your playstyle.

5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I usually play 2 pulse 1 bolt - but if I remember right that isnt an option till mk6. 2 bolts and 1 pulse leaves you a bit vulnerable because your self heal with the pulse is only 1/2 of the normal heal. If you are using 2 bolts then maybe you want duct tape or healing box to better help yourself out of trouble (can’t heal anybody if you are destroyed).
    I prefer to put my best perks on the best item that I am using to get max results.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I guess you are right, for mk 5 he could have 2 bolt like he asked since 2 pulse isn’t an option, or any other item to substitute that slot really... just helps to already have the stuff you will use at mk6 lol

Fish likes this.
  7. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Screenshot_20180711-102103.png This is the best setup I have found till now. 1 bolt and 2 pulse. It depends on preference as well the playing style. So can't say which is the best of best. At tier 5, 2 bolts and 1 pulse is good enough but now a days lots of mk6 are pooping at low infamy so might be a bit tough but anyways Good luck and keep sailing.

Last edited: 11 Jul 2018
  8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I personally like my teamate fixers to run pulse+tape+bolt. I think a pulse+bolt shot is enough to heal someone pretty good and the tape really helps them stay alive.

9. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Above all else, run what best suits your play style/loadout. Full stop.

Are you aggressive and in the thick of battle dishing out heals and laying support fire? Pulse-tape-tape might be your thing.

Do you like to stay in the battle, but your focus is your team survival not seek & destroy? Maybe pulse-tape-box will tickle your fancy.

Or would you rather use the terrain as a shield and heal your team far from harms reach, whilst laying down crowd control to help shift the tide of battle? Then pulse-bolt-bolt could be just what you’re looking for.

Obviously, there are other combinations you could try as well. Point is, find what works for YOU. We can tell you what’s worked for us, but maybe it isn’t what works for you. Have fun, experiment, find what setup flows for you.

CaffeinatedChris and Fish like this.
  10. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    use 2 bolts and one duct tape.I regret scrapping my epic ductapes early game