1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

RANDOM SUGGESTIONS...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by yellowocean, 4 Apr 2018.

1. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

Hi Rovio,

Here's another edition of some random suggestions that i think will make things a little bit better in the bay:

1) Remove evolution restrictions for commons and uncommons - ever wonder why we don't see T5 commons and rarely see T5 uncommons? i think it would be best to just remove restrictions for the common and uncommon tiers of items and maybe adjust the restrictions for rares as well. i think this is very doable and will give a little boosts to the efforts of F2P players.

2) Item preview of your "friends" before every battle - i think we really need this now specially with the rise of the "selfish" fixers, knowing your fixer has tri-tapes beforehand will definitely help players adjust their gameplay. and for those who pay attention, they can make other necessary tactical adjustments based on their "friends" equipped gears.

3) put a chatbox in the custom battle room - will make custom battle arrangements much easier and give a little more privacy to players who want to keep custom battles among themselves

4) allow resource conversion - i've suggested this before where players would be allowed to trade up or down on their parts/power cells/ and pieces, i guess that wasn't considered. maybe you would consider conversion within the same rarity, like convert parts to power cells or vice versa. tons of excess powercells just gathering dust in our inventories... maybe at least allow us to sell them for gold or sugar. any way to convert unused assets would be welcomed by everyone i believe.

5) new achievement reward tiers - specifically for battle highlights (ex. get special rewards for accumulating certain battle badges/highlights. personally, i just wanna see how many badges i've accumulated.

6) allow option to choose between gold or sugar (or maybe pearls) as reward for finishing daily quests. i think it's a minor adjustment you can make that will make a lot of players happy.

7) minimap - make the player's icon into an isosceles triangle where it will indicate where the bow of your ship is facing. this, i think, would be extremely helpful when you are doing evasive maneuvers while firing at the enemy. with an arrowhead instead of a circle, a quick glance at your minimap will give a player a faster way to see where his/her boat is headed. (maybe also put a white cross on your team's fixer in the minimap so players can quickly find a friendly fixer - this should be visible only to teammates).

8) allow custom adjustments for item views in battle - specifically allowing adjustments to the angle of the camera when you use certain items (like sometimes when i use grenades i feel like the angle is inadequate for me to determine where my grenade will land, a lot of times i just make a quick guess specially when waves are blocking my view.)

9) to test matchmaking - allow players (temporarily or permanently) to choose between being sorted based on gear score or infamy. Or maybe a combination of both. maybe matchmaking based on gear score would result in more balance matches?

10) need to review crew skill talents / skill trees - i believe the current crew talent skill trees are outdated and needs some revisions. (more on this in a separate post)

That's all for now... hope you guys let me know what you think :)

Cheers!!!

2. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

Very nice ideas.

3. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

10.) I think everyone want that. We should be able to swap talent with a click within no time. This will allow us to play with different setups and make game less boring.
    11.) Better guilds management. That is more ranks and leader msg to all. Cmon Rovio this is basic stuff.

Last edited: 4 Apr 2018
    What's Up Player likes this.
  4. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    Well game has NO progress

No change to matchmaking - we keep asking and asking and asking and asking and asking
    No new maps
    No new weapons
    No legandary weapons
    No change to training time or amount of sugar (1.75 million and 6 or 7 days each)
    No change to talent
    No new ships
    No changes to get rid of floaters

Just no changed, nothing, just the same old boring thing

Dont even think they read these forums for suggestions, they just do what ever and dont care if we like it or not

U just get to a certain infamy 2900(for me) and then you starts to lose every single game, thats why im now down 2477

Last edited: 4 Apr 2018
  5. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I am no expect on how much time it takes to develope these update stuffs.
    But I think they are taking too much time.

6. Jamesnyc

Jamesnyc Active Member

Systems admin
    It does not take that long.. we have not had a real update in about a year

We got the stupid guild
    Stupid gear score
    And weapon achievment( good idea but almost impossible to get 10,000,000.. on a few i only have 2,000,000)

7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

We also got a new map. We need more.
    Progression has been improved with Guilds and weapon achievements which cut down Legendary acquisition time substantially, and with visible progress that RNG doesn't give.
    Without progression improvements like those I would have probably quit by now... but much more is needed.
    I'd call those "real" updates.

8. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

There are 3 maps which are unique to the custom battles, it would be nice if they were released for normal battles.

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.