1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Random issues

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GraveDragon, 16 Jan 2019.

1. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/HXPHCSPF#KSHRXRQL
    I was right next to cpt-obvious and I couldn't even see him. This has to be fixed. I knew he was right there and suddenly vanished. He wasn't even behind any obstacle and i could see the empty waters and he was able to shoot me from thin air. o_O. Has anyone else experienced it?

Last edited: 16 Jan 2019
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

It's not very nice to pick other individuals as a negative example of what not to do, especially when you are using his name too. It is not compulsory to be good in this game to be allowed to play, let the guy enjoy the game if he wants to. If you're not happy with his performance, why not politely send him a message and ask whether or not he would like to have some advise? Much better option than mocking him on a public forum.

Also, did you realize that bad players actually benefit you in long term? Assuming you always play well yourself, that leaves only 4 other players to your team that could potentially play poorly - while the enemy team always has 5 potentially poor players.

GraveDragon and StrictSalmon307 like this.