1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Babble

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Cyn, 27 Oct 2017.

1. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

The forum is pretty empty right now. I think everyone is going nuts on the new map. Since I'm slacking off at work, I'll just babble about different stuff.

I like the new map, it kinda looks like a pumpkin if your tilt your head to the left a little bit.

Everyone should root for the Dodgers to win the World Series. The last time they won was before I was born.

I added a player as a friend to politely advise him not to team with an MK1 with a 200 infamy score, when he is MK4 with an 1100 infamy score. He messaged back, 'zip it you wh ore'

I had tofu tacos for lunch today. They were pretty good. (I'm vegan).

I've always wondered on the Chill Zone why teams go straight through that narrow pathway then make a dead stop midway, start getting hammered with mortars, but still sit around in there instead of pushing through.

Does the guy that sits in the cubicle next to me think that just because his farts are silent, that no one around him can smell them?

I have an Epic Rudder and a Gear Lube. I don't think I will ever use them, but I'm afraid to scarp them since they could become useful someday, maybe, right?

My cat brings me presents sometimes. Its always nice to have a dead mouse delivered to your kitchen.

Its not nice for Speeders to sneak up behind Fixers and blast us with Big Torpedoes. We just want to heal our friends in peace.

I'm dressing as Tracer for Halloween (check out Overwatch, if you don't know). I'm a dork.

I've been practicing with Speeder again on my 'baby' account. Its not looking good. I keep Nitro'ing into mines and torpedo fire. How do players avoid all of that, when you can't see that stuff because of the waves anyway?

Ok, that's all for now. Back to work. Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night, wherever you are.

Nikkie!, Shadow Moon!, Ultrah and 6 others like this.
  2. Mundungous

Mundungous Member

Good babble chap, funny read, enjoy the rest of your day.

Nikkie! and Cyn like this.
  3. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

unnamed (13).gif

4. Mundungous

Mundungous Member

I'm so sorry, that should have been a chapess... That will teach me not to look at player info and just assume, please accept my humble apology.

Nikkie! and Mr. Chompers like this.
  5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  6. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

7. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

More random babble

When its down to 3 vs 3, and you're on the short end of a 1 vs 3, why do your teammates sit off at a distance and do nothing to help you, then come out and get destroyed after you've been picked off?

When you're driving down the highway, why do slower cars feel the need to lane change in front of you when they could have stayed in their lane and kept driving their same speed?

The solo artists that run off on the side of the map all by themselves, then get hammered by enemies. Instead of retreating back and getting fixed, why do they sit back there and spam for help when the fixer can't make it over there in time?

The Dodgers are down three games to two. That just makes me sad.

Railgun or Explosive Cannon? What is your choice and why?

Dogs love their people, and won't leave them alone. Cats kinda tolerate having people show them attention. Why is that?

Hey Shooter! Why would you hide behind a Fixer? You're supposed to be the fighter. The fixer is supposed to patch you up. Go out and fight. Don't hide and use a Fixer as your shield.

We work five days and get two days off. Why can't we balance it out a littler more? I think we should work four days and get three days off.

When I nail that bully with my Tesla bolt to get away, why would you shoot at him before I can get away?

I spent a year overseas going to school at Cambridge. After meeting all of the Chelsea, Manchester United, and Liverpool fans; I joined the Man U bandwagon. Their fans are a better looking bunch of guys.

Enough for now. Time to get ready for work.

Last edited: 30 Oct 2017
  8. The Otherguy

Tech support
    It is. :D
    I would have recommended you start this thread if you had posted on mine. :);):cool:

Nikkie! and Cyn like this.
  9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

10. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Cats and dogs were domesticated differently. Dogs from wolves we domesticated and fed to keep other wolves away from our sheep. Cats found us, because our grain houses attracted vermin, and thus attracted cats who removed them and their diseases, so we kept them around.

Nikkie!, • Percy • and Cyn like this.
  11. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

Hmm. Is that reverse psychology to trick me into posting there?

12. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

13. The Otherguy

Tech support
    :D No. :D

Nikkie! and • Percy • like this.
  14. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    :p that’s my absolute favorite thing to do on the bay :D

15. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Ikr, make then destroy there own team. :D

Nikkie! and • Percy • like this.
  16. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Fire assistance :- Explosive; otherwise railgun. However real potential of railgun is after Tier 3 Rare and once you train BUZZ to lvl 16. Frustrating weapon in beginning, will miss lot. Once you get used to it, quite good. And if you are fixer, explosive definitely. I would recommend railgun only if you plan on using shooter

• Percy • and Cyn like this.
  17. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian

18. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I've actually seen a low lvl fixer using a t2 rare really effectively...

Nikkie! likes this.
  19. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

LOL as fixers are the weakest ships interms of weapons( until mk6 )they are always targetted first.

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  20. The Otherguy

Tech support
    You mean SHOULD always...

Nikkie! likes this.