1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Raffle probably prizes

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by GrizzlyMoose, 19 Dec 2018.

1. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

I'm not sure why, but lately raffle prizes don't seem to be fair.

Last rivalry the common board had 3 turbo perks? (Just what are we supposed to do with that since turbo now has been given a limit?)

This time we have 2 yellow pieces?

Nowhere do I see Teal or ship parts....not that I want them.

The items in prizes are not balanced evenly in all categories.

I'm not sure if everyone gets the same raffle prizes, but I would think so.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

You know the saying, "One man's trash is another man's treasure"? This is kinda like that. You remember the chat we had on the leggy item RNG thread?
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-07-46-00-664_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    Was at 8/10 leggy pieces, took two leggy rounds on the raffle and guess what. Two STRAIGHT leggy yellow pieces. And WHILE I was doing that, I ran into three of the TS HP perks, and ALL THE EPIC PARTS, and about 175 pearls.

Sometimes the raffle keeps giving you crap, sometimes, out of the blue, THIS happens. Insane, amirite?

I think raffle boards are not the same for everyone, they're pretty random. For example, here's mine:
    Screenshot_2018-12-20-07-52-13-676_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    See? Everything but reds :D

3. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

Well, I guess if it's random then I'm getting @&#€! Randomly every week. Lol

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Who knows, I'm in my 7th raffle in a row lit little to no red pieces... coincidentally the only ones I need. :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.