1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Question; Finding Drafts

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by TTrain, 6 May 2018.

1. TTrain

TTrain Member

I have finally reached my limit trying to find and figure out where are all my drafts that I have saved in the past, and how do I access them! I know I have unfinished comments, new threads, and I can't figure out where they are for the life of me. I'm sure it's super simple and they (the drafts) are probably just sitting back staring right at me and laughing in my face and cracking up together with all of their other little draft buddies :mad::oops:

So if someone could be so kind to explain how to find and access past saved drafts, I would greatly and deeply appreciate it!

Thank You! ;)

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oh @CaffeinatedChris come out and plaaaaaay~

3. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I don't think the XenForo instance being used here has any functionality to find saved drafts, unless you scan through each thread you've viewed.

@The Grim Repair - is there anything on the XenForo admin pages that can expose/enable a global "saved drafts" page at the user level?

wreck your day and TheAntiSnipe like this.