1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick quest suggestion

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Moistened, 19 Sep 2017.

1. The Moistened

The Moistened New Member

I truly enjoy playing the game even when I don't have a quest. I find myself lacking either gold or sugar at different times, mainly gold. I know that you can re-roll a quest for a different one and hopefully a different reward. The problem I have is that I've been avoiding playing the game because I don't want the sugar reward from the quest and waiting for a re-roll. I'm sure you don't want people to avoid playing the game due to a built in feature. Maybe let us choose which reward we want?

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

It will be useful if we can actually choose the rewards sometimes but I don't think it will make much difference. I'm grinding for gold to upgrade to mk5 which means I need about 2.9 mil gold. The daily quest provides enough gold to keep up the grind and sugar to keep my captains training at the same time plus the upgrades. It might seem sometimes that you have surplus sugar, even with the quest refresh and all but trust me, its better to run out of gold rather than sugar. You can get gold by playing more battles and the gold rewards are always more than sugar. Imagine having no sugar and wasting precious training time. Use sugar to keep the captain training going with the upgrades and use gold for parts/perks purchases from the store. That will keep the sugar usage enough to be just under full.

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

It would be amazing if a reroll automatically turned into the currency you are trying to roll away from!
    ---
    Current system does a fine job of keeping my amount of playtime down though -- Right now I put the game aside in fear of doing a killing blow & completing my sugar quest. (Suppose the option to reroll an already completed quest could also fix this).

4. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

I'm honestly surprised they don't give you the option to reroll quests with pearls

5. _devill

Well if its a question of spending pearls then we can buy gold from store. Reroll quests with pearls feels pointless.

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Gimme your address and Ill send you a sarcasm detection kit ;)

_devill likes this.
  7. _devill

Hahaha....missed that....:p

Kitterini likes this.