1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for the Developers

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by JoshW, 7 Dec 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

I know a lot of you are joker's which is fine but I want to keep this thread neat and organized.

Do you have a question for the development team but don't know where to ask? Well this is the place.

If you have a verified answer feel free to answer other members question but let's keep it to facts and not opinions please.

Aether_Zero and Sidd gamer like this.
  2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

My questions:

With all the recent changes this has become a totally different game than it was upon release. I would like to know, what are the long term goals the developers are working towards? Or in other words, what direction are you taking the game?

With the introduction of teal items you have opened up endless possibilities for new items. Will we be seeing any other new color slots in the near future?

Also about teal items, now we have a whole new set of item pieces to collect of the various rarities. Have item piece drop rates been changed to compensate?

With changes to the training trees progression seems to have slowed to a crawl, are any efforts being made to speed progression?

Ship levels, it currently costs around 1.7 million gold to level a speeder up from 43 to 44 with only a 60hp gain. Does this seem worth it? What is the purpose of leveling ships for such insignificant gains?

This Is Me, Sewah, •ABT• and 6 others like this.
  3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Do the rewards from daily battle crates ( the three free ones after your first three battles of the day ) have any correlation to W/L or performance?
    Or are they just completely random?

Why aren't there any ads for Battle Bay in other games? I occasionally see ads for angry birds but never for BB. Is it to expensive to pay other developers to display your ads? Would increased new players off set that cost and therefore lead to cheaper in game purchases?

Last edited: 9 Dec 2018
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Good questions, but I haven't seen a Dev post here in over a month.

5. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I was hoping to get this pinned as an official QnA thread since there doesn't seem to be one. Which in itself blows my mind.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Use the discord. Your questions can be answered there.

JoshW and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I need an invite link.

8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

E0441C06-F740-42D1-B8F6-9A6452A69396.png
    There is a link ingame

Menu>community..

Sidd gamer likes this.
  9. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

10. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Does the infamy tanking penalty also apply to season rewards?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.