1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question on puzzle pieces

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by MatthewNGBA, 20 Oct 2018.

1. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

I got a question, is there a reason to get more puzzle pieces after u get the first 10k. Ive earned 800 coins so far and im at 6900 pieces.... clearly I dont need to get 2k coins to get the ship. In fact, if you get 700 puzzle pieces each time you spend 100, you only need to get to 1300 coins to get the ship. Idk if anyone else noticed this little math issue but it raises questions. Will extra puzzle pieces be usefull for other new ships in the future or will they have their own separate pieces? Its very obvious that the current puzzle pieces have the new ship on them so its not clear if they will work for future ships. Based on how im doin, I can definitely get to 2k coins but idk if there is a reason.

2. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

U'll need more puzzle pieces as it is the source of upgrade for the Interceptor Ship. Without those puzzle pieces u cannot upgrade the ship. So, collect as much as u can. It won't go to waste.

Also, the remaining pieces can used to buy a different ship in the future. :)

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  3. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

Ok, thanks

4. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I thought it took gold to upgrade the ship not puzzle pieces? Other ships take gold in game so far. I ask since I have not unlocked the ship yet.

5. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Looks like that might not be true:

6B9B4AA3-F8D4-4BEE-8621-1E0ED959C98F.jpeg

Mad_Bulls_007 and envylife like this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

It was said in another thread, the Ship Pieces idea is going to get old very fast, as in ship #2. The new ship upgrade system already costs 3X gold as before, but now it takes a week-long grinding event to get it, and then countless ship-specific puzzle pieces for 49 consecutive upgrades, when no one knows how those pieces are going to be given out. I feel this premium ship idea is moving this game in the wrong direction, so here's to hoping it gets ironed out, and soon.

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Right lol, wasnt there a thread about our need to feel like we are progressing? This update has the negative effect...
    Don't get me wrong, I like the update and the matchmaking definitely seems better but now it will take who knows how much longer to actually make progress

8. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20181021-082838.jpg

9. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Thanks. Man this kind of sucks. I just got to 9600 pieces and was just excited I was actually going to be able to get the boat. Now it feels like it will just sit there with almost no way to use it on ladder.

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.