1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question for shooters

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DerrickRose, 9 Jan 2019.

1. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

I just upset against shooters. If you are the shooter who likes to run into opponents group by yourself while other users keep typing "Negative! Negative!" then please quit this game now. Because I personally think this is not cool and it hurts other user's mental. You are not like the other ships. I can't believe even 3000++ infamy users still do that

Speeder - It's OK. He does that in good purpose.
    Defender - It's understandable, but not smart.
    Fixer - No fixer does that( except selfish fixer. very rare)
    Enforcer - HMM
    Just give me few valid reasons why shooter does that.
    When a shooter behaves like that, he always dies without many points and our team lose 100%.

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    meaning of Negative is not clear for everyone. they should give a option to give another command. ' Stay Back ' i think this should be much clear command in this kind of situation when someone decided to run into unfriendly by think he/she can take them down .

skv1256 and envylife like this.
  3. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Hey D-Rose, maybe they heard your presser the other day where you told your detractors "kill ya self".
    Then they see you on their team and get scared.

XQT likes this.
  4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I'd prefer "Retreat" but essentially it means the same thing.

There are some edge cases where a shooter doing this is doing so for a reason.
    Such as pulling heat off his/her allies so they can regroup and heal.
    Or
    Creating chaos amidst thier ranks while taking out a vital target and allowing your team to set up a crossfire.

That being said a shooter who rushes a full team completely alone and against his teammates advice isn't helpful to anyone.

5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I'm not wasting 5 minutes with bunch of noobs hiding from 3, 4 even 5 fixer teams.
    [​IMG]

6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Try to kill them from your spawn with mortar spam

7. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Took me a minute to see the added "EITHER" LMAO.
    And that was sarcasm from me but people seriously still try to do that... Smdh

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

If a shooter does that, you have to follow his lead to score a win for the team. "Stay together" that's the key. Maybe the shooter had a plan to win but that required for your teammates to follow him, for example to take down a fixer so that the match turns to your side. His weapons may also be a reason which requires him to go for a close combat (brawlers). Or maybe he was just an idiot. Either way, you need to support him together to win.
    I have experienced a bunch of matches in which, the enemy team rushes to our spawn area all together and completely dominates us. This was only because, the team followed that one players lead.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

"Sticking together through a stupid plan is a better move than individually following your own smart plans."
    Pretty much sums it up. Unless that shooter in your OP spams negative, in which case it's a suicider.

11. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Who cares if it's a suicider, keep going and follow the ship, because all you're doing is changing the location where you battle, and it's not a complete waste of a teammate.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/HXPHCSPF#KSHRXRQL
    Just watch the player "neurohacker". His loadout and the way he plays doesn't even make any sense. By looking at his weapons and the number of battles he played, anyone would assume the they would atleast land a hit. Not to accuse this player but players like these are frustrating.
    And one more thing, I was right next to cpt-obvious and I couldn't even see him. This has to be fixed. I knew he was right there and suddenly vanished. He wasn't even behind any obstacle and i could see the emply waters and he was able to shoot me from thin air. o_O. Has anyone else experienced it?

Last edited: 14 Jan 2019
  13. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I do that only if enemy team Is spamming mortars, mines, torps... And this game is a spamming game, so I do that 90% of battles, don't blame me I'm here to play battle bay not spam bay, not wasting my time waiting to get hit by a sniper crit while I'm burning from couple firebombs.

Last edited: 14 Jan 2019
    GraveDragon likes this.