1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about talent tree

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Hazimi, 22 Mar 2018.

1. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Hi, i am wondering, i'm now developing my carronade weapon. In the swift talent crew there (number 12 and 16) it says that carronade hit will slows the enemy. Does the talent number 16 "carronade hits slow down the enemy" in swift crew is active if you dont pick the "carronade hits slow down the enemy" in number 12?

Thank you

2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    It will not become active if you do not upgrade the level 12. P.S go for the speed buff

3. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Yeah, i originally always pick speed. Im still trying carronade but i dont think i want to sacrifice speed. Thank you:D

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
  5. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

If you roll caranade the speed lost with the other talent will be made up in later levels.

Hazimi likes this.
  6. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Yes, i notice that too on the talent that say carranade hit will slow down enemy ship. Thank you

7. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

If you use a nitro and you are a speeder dont active the (slow down ..., ...) bcuz you are a speeder you can make anyone miss his shoot when trying to hit you , just unlock all 7 projectiles (my t4 rare carronade deal 7×121~=850, so it is so deadly on a speeder ) that what i do in every single match