1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Projectile Speed or Damage

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Whiskeyote, 8 Jul 2018.

1. Whiskeyote

Whiskeyote New Member

I have a speeder with a sniper and cannon. Level 22 Bhurts got +10% projectile Speed, or +15% cannon damage. The damage looks tasty, but was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on projectile speed

2. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Projectile speed is the better long term option.
    The standard cannon is a good early game weapon, but loses appeal for many in mid/late game in favour of heavy burst weapons.
    However, given that you are using those weapons at the moment, then I'd go standard cannon damage (both sniper and standard cannon are fast enough already really), but remember to re-train it when you do move to those heavier burst weapons (which will need faster projectiles) .

wreck your day likes this.
  3. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

I would definitely go +15% damage to cannon since you use a cannon.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.