1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with my weapons?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Caronte, 25 Jul 2018.

1. Caronte

Caronte New Member

Hi, I wanted to consult with you about what I'm doing wrong, I've had 3000 of infamy and then in less than a week I was unable to win games leaving 2000 of infamy, for about 5 months my range of infamy is very unstable between 1500 and 2300, I have always used shooter, and I have changed weapons several times thinking that it could be, but still I can not climb, what could be the problem?

Sachin Shekhar and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  2. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

hard to tell, post screenshot of your setup and inventory and maybe some battle replays

3. Caronte

Caronte New Member

how do I do that?

4. Sachin Shekhar

Sachin Shekhar Active Member

5. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Load of factors.

Probably u need to change ur gameplay and load out.

Caronte and Sachin Shekhar like this.
  6. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    To take a screenshot with Android:
    hold down the power button and the "lower volume" button at the same time.

To take a screenshot with Apple products:
    Hold down the power button and the home button at the same time.

To share a battle bay replay, AThumbCut_180725-192355.jpg
    Tap on the battle ID (Which is the yellow hashtag followed by a bunch of letters. In this case, I have to tap on the #GWNXLMKN ) on the top right corner. I placed an icon of a green big torpedo pointing at the Battle ID just for the heck of it. Anyway, once you've tapped the Battle ID, a message will pop up, saying "link was copied to clip board". Once that's done, just paste it and you're done!

7. Caronte

Caronte New Member

8. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I see that you have enough epic big shields to get to Tier 4, that would give a lot of extra hp which is really nice. Also, the training for sniper and blast cannon conflict some, so I would swap out one of them with the flare.

ShipCrusherCz and Caronte like this.
  9. Caronte

Caronte New Member

I'll keep the big shield in mind, the blast cannon flare gun and I tried and it was much worse

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  10. jfcliche

jfcliche Member

Couple of things that I can think of.
    First, like StrictSalmon307 said : DO get that epic BigS to T4 already ! And get that rare turbo to lvl 40 ASAP, it can be useful on all your boats !
    Second, I see you have a lot of rare items, not all high level. At around 3000 inf (which is where I am now), an R30 or less is underpowered. You see a lot of E40 and E50 in Ace I and even in Ace II, so a bunch of R20s and R30s aren't going to cut it, unless you have some serious skill. This might be in part why you fell so abruptly from 3000 inf.
    Which leads to a third point : it is possible you just rode a lucky string of wins and climbed too soon at 3000 inf in spite of an underpowered inventory, and then perhaps reverted to the mean and hit an unlucky streak. It happens. Before I got to 3000 inf *and stayed there* myself, I remember shooting up well into the 2800s and 2900s a couple of times, only to fall back real hard into the 2000s, and even 1800s. It can be frustrating (which in turn can change the way you play and worsen the effect), but it happens. Sometimes the system puts a lot of stupids and drunk guys on your team, sometimes it's the other way around. But the bottom line is : there is some degree of randomness there, and where you have randomness, you WILL have streaks and clusters. It's inevitable.
    Because of that, I don't think a range of infamy between 1500 and 2300 is particularly "unstable".

11. Caronte

Caronte New Member

In that you are right, just to clarify I was in 3000 of infamy and I stayed in that range for about 3 months, this was before the appearance of the legendary objects, and one day between to play and in a matter of 2 days go down to 2000 of infamy and no longer able to go back up, obviously with the appearance of legendary objects my situation does not improve at all, even so be sure that I will apply the recommendations you have given me, thank you very much!

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  12. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I would suggest that you start working towards legendary weapons from achievements. Start saving up epic duplicates for transitioning to epic and legendary weapons.

Caronte and ShipCrusherCz like this.