1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem in ship pieces

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Deathkey2000, 14 Nov 2018.

1. Deathkey2000

Deathkey2000 New Member

In the last two events I have collected around 4000 ship pieces but I everytime i check the total it shows 2765 pieces for both ships.

I thought it was a minor glitch n it’ll be fixed in this new event but things are the same
    I wasted 40 coins to get ship pieces it showed i got 500 reaper ship pieces but when i go there to check ‍♀️it’s not added there

Also yes i have reloaded the game a thousand times n it doesn’t show the right amount when i tap on buy

Anyways i was really hyped about getting any of the new ships but I guess rovio won’t let me