1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Power Cells Change Petition!! Please vote!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Miku Da Yo 39, 2 Dec 2017.

?

Do Power Cells need to have more uses

1. Yes

56 vote(s)
    81.2%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

We are all aware of Power cells becoming a landfill in our inventories serving no real purpose. The goal of this thread is to gain support from the community to encourage developers to make a change. I know they are already working on it but I want the community to give them a push on this issue. Please help and through the sheer number of votes we can show the developers that this issue requires immediate attention!

THE ONE (sniper) likes this.
  2. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

There are tons of similar threads out there! :)

3. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

The point is not to discuss any further like the other threads but to simply gain a huge poll to show Rovio that we need change NOW.

HARPO! and Tirth2_ like this.
  4. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    More uses would be great, but i don’t see this as an immediate issue. They don’t need space that you need to buy, they’re just pretty useless. I would like an option to convert powercells to better cells and parts. I have 2880 common and 4k uncommon, but only 130 epics, so that would help enormously

5. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I don't agree.
    This is a small issue. And does not require immediate attention. The devs have much more pressing issues at hand.
    They've got enough on their plates so to say.
    There have already been recommendations made in regards to power cells, so leave it at that.
    The devs will get to it.

Mr. Chompers and A55A51N like this.
  6. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

People have lots of powercells.

Giving them any use is like giving away free stuff.

Rovio giving free stuff... uh...

7. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

In a world where everything is outstanding, nothing stands out.

About 114 things I'd spend dev time on before getting to power cells.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The only power cells people don't care about are the ones they don't need; we all accumulate thousands of worthless common cells, and later uncommon cells, but it's only late game that rare power cells become useless. For me rare power cells are the most valuable item in the entire game. I have no legendaries (arguably more valuable), and so few epic items I don't even have the option to evolve those.... yet I have received literally hundreds upon hundreds of rare items.

It takes 10-40 power cells for each single evolution, so what do I play with? Rare. What do I need to evolve? Rare. Rare and nothing but rare. I haven't actually evolved a lot of rare items, maybe 13 to date, but I ran out of rare power cells a couple months ago. I would rather evolve than scrap rare items, but I don't have cells to do so. It's the worst progress wall I've seen in any game. I don't know why it's just me, but it's terrible. Yes I scrap, a lot at this point, and no, that is hardly generating enough cells to get past this issue.

I'm really glad you guys are all not affected by this issue. If you were to lobby to remove what is obviously a poorly implemented wall (one that affects almost no one but me and derives no money for Rovio), I'm all for it.

9. A55A51N

Student
    @envylife that sucks, i have never had the same. For me, rare cells just appear: star boxes, premium boxes, i even think that i have got a lot of them from scrapping uncommons. I have 7 leveled rare items, t4 and t5. I was a little low on cells when i got many t4 evo talents. Then i just kept scrapping every single rare exept dupes, and got enough.
    So my advice, buy star boxes and do the premium boxes. It will get easier later when you have a longer gap between evolutions.

10. Kitterini

I promise you that your problem is temporary - Outside of heavy spending combined with zero scrapping, there is no way that you will (over time) need more power cells (of any rarity) than you get by playing.

If rare power cells is your main concern, then level uncommons and scrap them - You get a guaranteed higher rarity power cell from lvl 11 (or perhaps its 21)

11. envylife

I play enough to buy multiple star crates per day and multiple premium creates per week in addition to scrapping from the market but... the best I can acquire is 30 cells/week. I only have T2+ items so I'm effectively limited to a single item evolve per week. It's progress but will take months months have to pass to get my current inventory items evolved. Originally I figured crew training would be the real bottleneck but amazingly it's not!

12. A55A51N

Student
    Later it will be:confused:

13. envylife

It's L21. I've calculated it and it's actually fairly expensive to scrap L21 uncommons just to get a single power cell.. scrapping commons is far cheaper. Part of the issue there is that it's actually hard to find enough uncommon parts in the market. Due to the rare power cell issue I have kept a handful of uncommons which cost 700+ uncommon parts per level up in the T5 range, and uncommons are needed for rares and epic leveling.. so that's been a bottleneck even more so than rare parts! I'm sure I'll be over the hump in a month or two...

Last edited: 12 Dec 2017
  14. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I'm short on epic cells.
    Zero spending and over 20000 matches worth of scrapping.

15. Kitterini

You are better at me at finding duplicates then! Even if I found a duplicate for every single rare and epic I would still have spare cells :

16. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I've got 4 mines, 4 turbos, 3 blast cannons and 3 explosive cannons to build and those are just the ones at the top of my list:)
    Just about 100 cells saved up.

17. Dvd2812

Dvd2812 Member

Look like some forumers here is not a scrapper, I am sitting at 600 rare power cells because I scrapped a lot of commons.
    If you think power cell is valuable, then scrap commons, they will be worthless.

18. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

I am constantly OUT of rare powercells. I have plenty of PARTS right now, but no powercells to evolve my items. The RARE powercell for me is also the MOST SOUGHT AFTER item in the game for me, aside from a legendary piece.

19. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Buy common items from the store and scrap them. You'll get at least 2 rare powercells for each 10 scrapped commons

20. envylife

This is absolutely false. The drop rate is more like 1 per 25 commons, which averages out to 125k gold per power cell. How to get 600 power cells like the guy above (enough for 6 T5's)? Would take 15k scraps at a cost of 75M gold. Good luck with that.

Last edited: 12 Dec 2017
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.