1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Post event feeling

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Hazimi, 29 Jul 2018.

1. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Is it just me or does other player feel it too? After the CTF event, normal battle play mode felt like its playing in a slower pace and i feel easier to land a shot even from a distance. Maybe because in CTF it feel very crowded because everyone tried to capture or defend.

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yeah really.
    My fingers automatically goes to CAPTURE command and HELP command in normal matches nowadays.:oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hazimi and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  3. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

With my Enforcer/Defender i go straight into Enemy Team until in middle i remember it's not the event anymore and i backup a bit

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.