1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please revert the Swift perk tree back to what it was before.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Help I Cant Swim, 19 Dec 2017.

1. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

"Also, +1 projectile talents at Swift levels 18 and 27 switched places with +5% damage talents at Swift levels 9 and 11"

Before:
    Level 9 - +5% damage or +10% OB effect (neither is massive, but say you chose damage)
    Level 11 - +5% damage or +10% faster Speeder (almost have to choose +10% faster Speeder, especially at early levels before Turbo is maxed)
    Level 18 - +1 projectile or +5% rewards (easy pick)
    Level 27 - +1 projectile (by itself)

After
    Level 9 - +1 projectile or +10% OB effect (projectile is obviously better)
    Level 11 - +1 projectile or +10% faster Speeder (almost have to choose +10% faster Speeder, especially at early levels before Tubro is maxed)
    Level 18 - +5% damage or +5% rewards (damage)
    Level 27 - +5% damage (by itself)

So when using Carronade...
    Before: You sacrifice 5% Carronade damage and probably 10% OB effect.
    After: You sacrifice 10% OB effect and 10% faster Speeder or +1 Projectile.

I would much rather trade 5% damage for the Carronade for a 10% faster Speeder or +1 Projectile.

They said they wanted to make it more usable at lower levels, but the change at Level 11 actually makes it less usable for Speeders at lower levels. I would swap the +1 projectile at level 11 to level 18.

Crashedup, BEN and Ash KOT like this.