1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please remove notifications from center of screen

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by envylife, 25 May 2018.

1. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This is a long-time request, particularly since the medals were added. When I play on a phone with minimal vertical real-estate, I can't tell you how annoying it is for all those medals and notifications to block such a key area of the screen, I can't see enemies behind these medals shooting torps at me, and and I can't target any mortars when it's all blocked by medals and kill notifications. These have to be moved somewhere else.

Ash KOT and BasedCarpen like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

This only bothers one other person? It's definitely more of a phone issue... and I'm pretty sure most of you play via phone.

3. luka3000

luka3000 Member

I have written to them about this problem for a long time. It is impossible to play on phones !!!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yeah its frustrating, I wish the text could be made 80% smaller and placed at the bottom of screen call of duty style, they are way too obstructing.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.