1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please explain

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TSS • Mr. Aussie, 21 Jan 2019.

1. TSS • Mr. Aussie

TSS • Mr. Aussie New Member

I've been playing this game for a long time and have seen many of the match making changes, some for better and some for worse. Most of which have made some sense.. But this update has me messed up, I have a 9600 gear score shooter but was going up against 10-11k gear score players,
    My speeder being similar. So I decided to try out fixer and defender, both of which have much lower gear score, 7700 on my fixer, but somehow, despite all logic I'm still getting extreme Anal by 9-11k gear score players. Is there any reason the match making won't stop putting me up against players with 9-11k gear score?

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

What is your captain level? Both Event and Casual matchmaking seem to be using that as the primary metric.

3. TSS • Mr. Aussie

TSS • Mr. Aussie New Member

I'm lvl 44, I'll regularly get level 30-50 opponents in casual and event. It's all junked up lol. And ranked opponents are always higher lvl and infamy and gear score. I've gotten used to it though. Not like it'll change any time soon.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I only see 49-50, but as you will see from other threads, matchmaking seems to be RNG based... which makes Infamy/Leagues relatively meaningless.

Sewah likes this.
  5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I am 1060 infamy 6k gear score getting battles against Ace league players . don't know what gear score they have but they we know Ace players have max training and high gear score . they do easy penta kills .