1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Please don't make events weekend only

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Miathan, 1 Jun 2018.

1. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Not everyone has the most time to play in weekends, this really sucks for those who don't.

2. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I realize this isn't much of a suggestion, so allow me to fix that:

I suggest making events start early on friday and end late on monday, so that they're 4 day events, and people have 2 full days outside the weekend.

Times are of course time zone dependent, so it would be different per country, but I'm sure there's a way to make it work for everyone.

3. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yeah:cool::cool::cool:

4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I agree. The weekends are probably when I have the least time to play, because it’s when I want to spend time with friends and family, or go out for the day. There are probably quite a lot of people with similar situations, who would prefer to ‘grind’ during the week.