1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Playing with legends tuesday!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kitterini, 11 Jul 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

What a day in the Bay! I got to team up with two of the true legends, yes!

In the first game Christmas pretty much soloed one the best shooters, one of the best Fixers and the largest spender (and a good player also!) coupled with two mk5 legendary users.
    Impressed as always.

IMG_0112.PNG

In the 2nd game our opponents were so scared of the legendary legend with legendary gear that they killed him pretty much instantly - But I guess his legendary distraction skills was what Falling utilized to save the day :)

IMG_0113.PNG

monobrow and ChickenSurprise like this.
  2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    Wow that damage, what a match! Also in the second match isn't that (mostly rare) legendary Larry from some posts ago?

3. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Last week (almost Tuesday)
    [​IMG]

4. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Oh I would never have done that on purpose, witchhunting ist verboten ;)

5. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    playing with the legends there is scary! I've had my fair matches with the worlds best. I'm just a toy boat with nerf guns and squirt guns against them... I would like to not be paired with these beasts so much..