1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Playing with friends in bb

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Djradnad, 23 Nov 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

thanks to update 4.0, all ships have the same slots and no more base defense, this means that I can have my friends download this game and we can all put on common items and play together in a way that wasn’t possible before. (Custom matches)

2things still are not even between us though
    1. My ships have more hp, but I can have them equip better shields if needed to fix this.
    2.my trainings make me way too strong, and I’m not sure how to make it a fair fight with these.

I honestly wouldn’t suggest to anyone to download battle bay for any other reason than customs, trying to get into the uber grind this late just seems like a bad idea.

Anyways Just figured I would share these custom battling thoughts, sure makes me old dreams of 5man fleets feel redundant, and for that I’m thankful. Happy thanksgiving.

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

When considering the possibility of equal gear Events or Tournaments, you make a good point on training. I'd suggest that equal gear in those scenarios also implies equal training, and in that all players would be on equal ground. I'd also highly suggest that Custom matches have a flag to specify equal training applies.

Djradnad likes this.