1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Playing with AI instead of real people

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Chase Lille, 7 May 2017.

1. Chase Lille

Chase Lille New Member

So basically I am level 4 and way past tutorial stage and I'm still playing with AI, they have names that have a random word and usually always have the name of an animal in it and numbers at the end. How do I fix this? I want to play with real people, and the AI is extremely easy.

2. Garrett42

Garrett42 New Member

As I got higher infamy it started matching me with real players. Just keep getting infamy up and around 300 you should be in battles with all real players.

3. Chase Lille

Chase Lille New Member

What is infamy?

4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

If you paid attention in the tutorial.. you should know... Infamy is the points you earn or lose each match. Your "score" if you like. It is displayed next to your name with a little skull next to it...

5. Chase Lille

Chase Lille New Member

Nevermind. Thanks

6. Chase Lille

Chase Lille New Member

I literally logged in the game and it told me. Thanks

7. Mr squiqqle

And for the record, not all the *animal name + 123* are AI. It is a randomly generated name given at start of tutorial. If you never change your name, it will stay that way. I play against a *fatalotter422* he is 2500 infamy and definitely not a bot...

8. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

There are no bots and no AI in Battle Bay after the tutorial. It's just bad players. Believe me, this has been checked, rechecked, and confirmed. There is no doubt. No bots! Just boats, The funny names are just default names if the noob doesn't select their own name.

Felipowski and Mr squiqqle like this.
  9. Mr squiqqle

If only they would listen @P0rthos ....

10. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

I thought players naming their ship must have fallen asleep on their keyboard or phone & typed random shit. Lmao

Last edited: 8 May 2017
  11. Jade Howell

Jade Howell New Member

They are bots, because they don't even win or lose infamy. Only the real people in the battle do

12. Hirad

Hirad New Member

But i've played this game so much but i haven't seen anyone exept these players.Their names are simular to each other and they attack me less than normal players!They always attack me when most of my friends are dead o_O

13. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Oh wow lol.I thought players with names like LoyalLungfish358,HonestTurtle258 etc were bots lmao.I get players with such names at 1400 infamy so I was confused how at that infamy level there were bots.