1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Playing on Virtual Machine

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by WhatdoItypehere, 13 Sep 2017.

1. WhatdoItypehere

WhatdoItypehere New Member

Hi! I recently moved into a new dorm, but the internet is so bad! I love this game, but I've been dealing with disconnects and just so many lag spikes that it's making my life as a fixer just too frustrating. "My teams are the ones who should be doing that not my Net!"
    Anywho, my question is are we allowed to play on Virtual Machines? Only reason I want to is so that I can have a wired connection. I've seen some YouTube videos of people playing with a mouse cursor, " I assume these are either emulators or virtual machines, " but I just don't wanna get in any trouble.

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You can but it's not supported and offers quite bad experience. Can you just plug a wifi router to your wired connection? Isn't that how most of the people play at their homes anyways? :)

WhatdoItypehere and The Otherguy like this.
  3. WhatdoItypehere

WhatdoItypehere New Member

I wish! But my dorm doesn't allow us to! Something about unfair to other people or something? But thanks for the answer!