1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Players must be banned!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Try to win nubs, 29 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Try to win nubs

Try to win nubs Member

If someone loose infamy like always , to get lower infamy ... Like suicide ships... They must be banned. Like i said on infamy abuse topic

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Just replied to you there also ;)
    If you drop infamy (800 below your maximum) then you will earn no stars from battle and your ingredients will take a massive hit too.
    Also if you have a high ship MK5/6 etc then you will still get matched with much tougher opponents regardless of infamy.

-SeeKnDeStRoY- likes this.
  3. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

We are certainly not going to ban people outright just because they drop infamy.
    There is a reporting system in place in the game - please utilize it - we are reviewing all reports regularly. It takes of course time to assess cases and that's also something to improve in time :)

Looking into improving this system in general - so it is an important topic for sure. :)

4. Sandra baldwin

Sandra baldwin Member

Because of recent changes in game i dropped not on purpose! I am still trying to ride it out till i get my weapons upgraded! It takes longer because there are no rewards! I would have never upgraded my ship if i knew this!

5. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Couldn't agree more. I'm always trying to climb up in infamy and very frustrating to see those players who intentionally lose the game, sometimes when they were in fleet and left my team with 3 vs 5.
    And to my surprise, it is not happening only once, it has happened so many times. It is merely because rovio doesn't impose any kind of punishment for those kind of players.

Sandra baldwin likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Okay, we heard you before, we here you now. Just ride it out... Itll work out.

7. Rookie

Rookie New Member

Yeah! Why ban toxic players from the platform if Rovio can profit off their immature attitude? Just shove moderator to say some bullshit on the forums and meanwhile people are wondering whether to buy their wins or to quit the game all together.
    The game is broken in every aspect, players are the worst since clash royale and Rovio is being just as shitty as supercell. At least blizzard didn't give a fuck, they straight out banned 500k+ for all over toxic behavior because they care about their players and understand that happy player base gets them way more money than scamming the whole lot with some "report system" that doesn't work most of the time.
    I'm writing all this but I'm quit sure that a month from now I would've already quit. Just another good game fucked by its business model.

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

LANGUAGE! These forums are used by children!
    2nd post and you are calling out our @The Grim Repair for saying some "bulls**t" with a whole slew of swear words.
    I have time for properly constructed arguments and discussions, I think you are the immature person using language like that!

9. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

I
    I believe this is what rovio can do if they dont want to ban players. You have to build a system that calculate players true infamy based on ship tier and weapons. And set up a tolerance range based on their true infamy. If players battle with infamy below this tolerance range then no rewards can be claimed.
    For example: an mk3 with t3 weapons true infamy is set at 1000, and the tolerance range is set at 600. Then if this player play against opponent with infamy under 400, then he will receive no rewards, no stars, no guild quest progress.

10. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Cos sometimes it is very painful to be in the same team with players who want to drop infamy. They went in fleet and do everything to lose. They even went around their teammates to confuse and block their shots. It kinda made me angry sometimes. This is urgent. Rovio should find a solution ASAP. Thanks

11. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

We have our fair play policy in place and actively review and action all reports forwarded to us via the in game feature.

Closing this thread now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.