1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

perks.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by jorge garcia, 30 May 2017.

1. jorge garcia

jorge garcia New Member

hi, recently i got my rare cannon to evo 2; i can you two perks, i have two 10% bigger critial hit, and two 5% more range.

my question is, is it worthy to have my range 26.2 istead of 25, or should i put both critical hits, and leave the range perks for another wepon ?

also, if the answer is i should leave the critiacal on, and leave the range, are they worth it on any wepon or should i just sell them.

thank you !!!!

Epekka likes this.
  2. BEN

BEN Active Member

I say you maximize the damage or crit for the blast cannon. There will be crew talents for more range so you can just train the crews till you get the desired range you want for blast cannon.. Range perks work well with the grenade launcher and missile launcher. But that is just my opinion.. :)

jorge garcia likes this.
  3. jorge garcia

jorge garcia New Member

than you very much good sir, i will follow your advice!

Epekka and BEN like this.