1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PERK DONATION!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Babablacksheep, 11 Oct 2017.

1. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU DEVELOPERS FOR EXTRAORDINARY UPDATES..

NOW COMING TO TOPIC, i found healing perks at most from raffle. They are useless for me (bandage is packed with perks currently) and also found an 2-3 rare Canon crit chance perk which i never use. I was thinking if we were allowed to donate 1 perk to any guild mate every week and receive 1 every week, wouldn't it be good! OFC you can make money by selling perk, but i can ready to sacrifice that if it benefits guild..

ALSO I DO NOT KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS ALREADY SUGGESTED IT, IF its already been suggested, DEVS CAN LOCK THIS THREAD.

2. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Selling even rare perks is not much so donation is good. Yet i never seem to get a epic perk. How much do u get for selling that.

3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

@vis1234567899 I think epic perk gives you 360k, or somewhere in that range.

@Babablacksheep This idea is coming from a good place but being allowed to "trade" will certainly create loopholes. Would run rampant with Alt accounts. I like that you could help your guild but chances of fair trades or getting something super back would be minimal.

Frankly im just excited that I can still sell it! Take the gold and buy some rare parts to level your stuff. Still a pretty good raffle draw. Now if you get keep getting legendary cells in the bonus raffle... well then there is already another thread for that. ;)

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

418k from my epic crit chance perk for cannons. All around 400-450k.

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

yes the legendary raffle gets on my nerves sometimes. Once i got a epic shield, that is ok but 3 other times i got an epic item piece!!! Such a waste for green items which i dont use

6. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Well giving idea is my job, but how to prevent loopholes The developers can surely do that (NO SARCASM INTENDED). Maybe something like particular infamy differences just like in fleet. More than 300-400 infamy differences, can't accept or donate.

Sorry, i just have ideas about improvements that be made, exact mechanics of that i leave it you guys :p

7. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I'm incredibly lucky I got legendary power cells 3 times in a row now when my grand children will be playing BB on my account they can evolve legendary weapon to tier 2 if my children manage to get a legendary in the first place.