1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PEOPLE ARE HACKING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Strivexwolf, 16 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strivexwolf

Strivexwolf New Member

PEOPLE ARE HACKING THIS GAME AND CHEATING BY WAYS OF REWINDING AND FAST FORWARDING IDK How, But they are and I lost 2x by the same 2 players in ways that defy physics in this game and I am really pissed off i can't go back and report then look at my matches within the last half hour, and you will see it!!!! Do something about This Crap PLEASE!!!!! SO PISSED I WILL END MAKING ALL TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS GAME IF SECUITY IS NOT UPDATED THIS IS SOME BULLCRAP!!!! -_-

Gary Franks and RULZ420 like this.
  2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Fast forwarding and rewinding? Can you elaborate? Maybe post a video of your problem?

3. Dex34

Dex34 New Member

Yes, I once saw a speeder moving extremely fast. He would be able to move across the map in a few seconds. Some sort of speed hack. He was on my team and I was observing in spectator mode. Pretty much no one could hit him. It was during the lower levels so I believe he had a mk1-2.

4. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

The name of this guy has already been given on the forum on another thread I believe . Last time I've seen him he was on a speeder mk2 or mk3 and just draw the map 1v3 , nothing to be done against that ...

5. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

What you witnessed is not a hack or cheat, but simply lag.

6. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

Well what I witnessed wasn't lag. I Dont believe legendary tier 3 turbo and nitro on a fully perked speeder mk1 don't give him as much mobility and speed as he had.

peaceful monkey likes this.
  7. SaltBae

SaltBae New Member

Lol cmon man, pretty sure ppl can tell what lag is from hacks

8. Limitbreakaaa

Limitbreakaaa New Member

Screenshot_2017-05-16-22-11-52-903_com.rovio.battlebay.png The username Maati.Virtual is using speedhack in my team. Couldn't record because didn't have screen recorder at that moment.
    I don't have a closeup screenshot since he went too far, but look at the map. He went extremely quick to the checkpoint. I know this doesn't prove much but please check this player. I believe that he is using Speeder but my eyes can be deceiving, may be Enforcer.

Even so — stupidly — he (or we) still lose the battle.

9. Ewouna

Ewouna Member

I confirm the name Maati.Virtual that was my guy.
    I Have almost 600 games on this game and I never saw anyone move at a third of his speed...

Limitbreakaaa likes this.
  10. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Ok I'm not saying anyone is wrong but...
    This is most likely lag if it's "rewinding"
    Also about moving fast on the map
    If a speeder had a high level nitro and high level overboost maybe even both epics or legendarys (due to IAP) it's very possible to move fast across the map!
    Myself I use a uncommon one of each and I can usually cross the map in under 45 seconds

11. oDDD

oDDD Member

I have seen multiple players uaing saod speed hack. Very disappointing this game has hackers already. Player got to capture area in like 3 seconds. As soon as he was visible and 1 person fired at em, sped hack again and watched him zip around the edge and basically to oir teams spawn. All in under 30 seconds total.

12. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

You must be a hacker then, because there is lag, but not that bad.

13. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

All you dummies trying to say they have high lvl nitro or boost, think about how common items have the same recharge as any of the higher lvl counterparts. For example, the basic common cannon is like 5-6 seconds recharge and if you look at the uncommon or higher cannon, it has the same recharge rate. So all y'all who are screaming lag.... must be hackers.

14. HungryMan

HungryMan New Member

I have witnessed this as well but I don't remember their names

15. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

I've seen people get across maps in no time flat if they're using a speeder with Nitro, Overdrive, and a Turbo. They don't use the Nitro and Overdrive together so whichever one isn't on cooldown is being used. I don't know if that's the case with this but just something I've seen in my own games.

JDAR likes this.
  16. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

It's about time someone thought of that.

17. IT_Xaumby

IT_Xaumby Member

Actually JDAR already said it.

JDAR likes this.
  18. RULZ420

RULZ420 Member

Yes, they did.
    I know, I replied to that one also. But you said it better

JDAR likes this.
  19. toco349

toco349 New Member

Its Lag....