1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Pearls & Epic Item Pieces.....

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Jamel H., 15 Nov 2017.

1. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

First things first. You guys have created an awesome game and the latest update was pretty kool. However, you guys stated that you would be changing the pearls and epic item rewards that can be obtained from the guild raffle. This was very discouraging for myself and I'm sure for many others as well.

I have over 13000 battles and I have been playing daily since May 2017. I'm now at a point where I no longer desire to play as much, because I find that I have hit a ceiling of sorts when it comes to competitiveness. This is because epic item pieces and pearls were so difficult to come by. The epic pieces are rarely found in the market to be purchased with gold and aside from the 1, 2 or 3 pearls that can be obtained through battles, the only way to get pearls is through a raffle.

The guild raffle actually revived my fading desire to play. At least there was an opportunity for me to gain epic pieces and pearls. You guys mentioned the Rovio economy and I do understand that, however; do you guys understand that nobody wants to play a game that they cant win at, because they cant afford to spend hundreds of dollars to stay competitive? Im sure that the player pool is predominantly non-payers, so what happens when we become discouraged and look for a new game to play because advancing in battle bay has become too difficult and too time consuming to do?

Take crew training for example. I have13000 battles, yet I dont have a level 5 crew member yet! I have very rarely allowed any time to go by without training a crew member, but still, I have at least two more weeks before I can reach level 5 with just 1 crew member. The same for epic item pieces. I have epic tier one weapons that I've had for a few months, because I haven't gotten another epic weapon to level them up with. This is very frustrating. Again, this has been my favorite game on android by far, but now it's more stressful than fun. I just started crew training for a member and it will take 4 days for that to be completed, unless I spend 1k plus in pearls to speed up the process. Its such a drag, especially since I'm in Ace league where players sometimes have all legendary weapons and I don't even have level 5 rare items after 7 months of daily play.

I understand making the legendary items a rare find in order to sustain the Rovio economy, but why take away the pearls and epic items from the raffle?

Lastly, guild rewards are extremely low for the contribution that players make. Now, the only thing we have to look forward to is freaking power cells, parts and perks. Power cells and parts are every time we scrap a weapon, so I dont think people are interested in receiving power cells & parts in our guild raffle.

Please consider and thank you in advance.