1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PEARL USER (I Want to get Legendary Weapon)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Pakunoda, 8 May 2017.

?

Where to spend my pearls?

1. Level up my Captain to upgrade ships

15 vote(s)
    26.8%
  2. Open 10x Chest

38 vote(s)
    67.9%
  3. Upgrade Epic Weapons

3 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Hi Guys, I just started playing last 2 days, and already Top-up around $700+ USD. I don't know what should I do with my pearls,
    Where to spend my pearls?

• Level up my Captain to upgrade ships (Using pearls as much as possible)
    • Open 10x Chest ( Which I already did and got 21, Legendary scarps " 8 - Red, 6 - Blue, 5 - Yellow, 2 - Green ") *2 More reds and I got a random legendary weapon.
    • Upgrade Epic Weapons ( Which I am thinking If I will make Epic Weapon Tier III, It will par on a Legendary weapon )

All my ships are Tier II now with fully equipped epic weapons, but I wonder where should I spend my pearls.
    Need suggestions to the old and pro players out there.

2. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

As you have only mk2 ships I would suggest you to use some pearls for crew training so you would get captain level up faster and then better ships. Also you might want to open few more 10x chests because then you can find more copies of your epic weapons to evolve them to next tier.
    I personally would do only this and wait if I need to skip crew trainnings later.

But seriously.. 700 USD? Just wow :eek:

Vesios likes this.
  3. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

But I can buy Epic weapons for 3000 Pearl if I want to level up my weapon and 10x chest gives you a random epic weapon.

4. TheRedSpeeder

Yes, but you can't find 2nd, 3rd or so on.. So I recommend epic container box so you might find the missing copy. You can only buy 1st copy of the weapon from shop's items. That's why as you already has a ship full of epics I wouldn't say buy more tier one. You should buy the box which includes a possibility to get those copies.

5. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Oh i see i got your point, when I try to buy the 2nd epic item its is already checked, so there is no way I can buy that item, OMG i did not realize that, all my duplicates epic i scrapped it! OMG!!!

6. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Get your legendary weapon, then start training your crew around the items you received. Don't pay pearls for gold and sugar yet if you don't have to. You get that from playing, and you need to get some games under your belt and experience using your new awesome gear. :cool:

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  7. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Thanks p0rthos, ive been watching all your guides on YT, and it helps me a lot :) wishing that I get a good legendary, anyways my Infamy score is around 600+ i got around 15k sugar and 5k box (don't know what that name lol) per game with vip membership.

8. P0rthos

The gold stuff is Gold. And the white cubes are sugar cubes. ;)

Welcome to the bay.

9. BEN

BEN Active Member

What is your captain level right now? If the pearl amount for skipping training time is still relatively cheap, then you could do that until it becomes too pricey for you. To save up a bit I suggest you always use sugar to train, and maybe the pearls to skip the training time.

Another good thing to invest on is inventory space. Other than that I suggest you use the remaining pearls to buy the 10x chests and pray you get the epics/legendary you want. :) Goodluck!

10. Mighty scorpian

Mighty scorpian Member

Extreme gamer
    Really 700usd i would have been ready to give you my account for that with epic lvl 3 items lolzzz

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  11. Dr.pie

Dr.pie Member

Good to be able to just casually purchase 98k pearls. I imagine I wouldn't leave the house for at least two days :D

12. P0rthos

Yes, inventory space up to 50 is very very helpful for storing items and evolving items.

13. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Thanks Ben, my unventory slot is 55 as of now and if I want to expand its asking for 620 pearls. I got 3 epic missle launcher and 2 long range mortar, is it good to level them up?

14. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Just supporting the developers, I am a world of warship fans which I spend thousands. But this game i really enjoyed it.

Mighty scorpian likes this.
  15. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

as of now i got 55 inventory slot full of epics and rare, I dont know what to do with rares, should I level them till tier 1 and scrap or??

16. BEN

BEN Active Member

Thats a lot of inventory slots.. I think we have the same amount. I like LR Mortar and Missle Launcher, so I would upgrade them both. But if I had to choose which one first, I would go with Missles. It deals more damage if you learn how to use it properly.

17. BEN

BEN Active Member

Btw if I may ask, what is the average amount of epic items and legendary pieces you get per 10x box? Have you gotten more than 1 epic item and 1 legendary piece for the bundle?

18. TheRedSpeeder

- You should upgrade missiles at least. Not a big fan of long range mortar myself but hey.. you never know do you like it or not if you dont try it.
    - If you are upgrading rares, then upgrade them to tier 2 so you will get epic power cells from them. Otherwise it wont be guaranteed.
    - As you have that many epics you should use rares only as a way to get epic power cells

19. Pakunoda

Pakunoda Member

Yes sometimes I got 3 Epic in 10x draw, sometimes all rare + the last one epic. Btw I got also Legendary Red Item Piece on 10x draw.

BEN likes this.
  20. Memorize

Memorize Member

Hi there
    Well... I'm as myself a pearls buyer, I'm would recommend you to plan Big what's ship do you want to play for your main. It wil decide what are you going to focus on with equipment and crews skill.
    Leveling captain requires a lot of pearls it would be wise to just wait for small amount of pearls to rush it. Epic container is the key to get you to the top all you needed is luck to obtain duplicates items. Legendaries is a good start to use but T4-5 Epic would be the best items for long run because of 4 Slot perks or you have to upgrade your legendary to T3 to overcome it.
    Hope this could guide you. Cheers

Pakunoda likes this.