1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Pearl cost of captain training increases when you register for VIP.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Lawrence Tan, 3 Aug 2017.

1. Lawrence Tan

Lawrence Tan New Member

I noticed this before, i'm currently training a captain and the remaining hours is 1d 15hrs, before i registered for VIP the cost to HURRY was around 680 pearls, after registering for VIP it became 800+ pearls to HURRY training.
    Not sure if this is normal, but it looks like the game is penalizing VIP subscribers. This has happened to me 2X so far, not very good.

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

It is an edge case of training started before purchasing VIP and trying to hurry after. The same happens to opposite direction (gets cheaper) if you start training while you have VIP and hurry it after the VIP ends. Did you notice btw that VIP shortens the training time when you start the training time. Purchasing it in the middle of training does not make it go faster.

Cyberfisch likes this.
  3. Lawrence Tan

Lawrence Tan New Member

Ok, i get it. Just a little confused why the cost to HURRY went up. after the VIP was paid for.