1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Pay2Win Item Based

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Andrei.Chill, 5 May 2017.

1. Andrei.Chill

Andrei.Chill New Member

I really enjoy the setted up random nicknames and the chat bots are quite obvious , but the game is still nice , it does force you at 300 infamy to buy rare gear with money wich is crap no skill involved the 50% more is actualy 15% I guess you suck at maths , overral I could give this game 1 star.

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Nope your wrong. im lvl 30 and i did not purhcase anything. and its called strategy. your still a noob, learn more.
    And its not P2W.

3. TinkThank

TinkThank New Member

I see where you're coming from, but I disagree. You could get to the top with the basic starter loadout unupgraded if you pay mind to strategy. However, I think the VIP feature is unnecessary

Vesios likes this.
  4. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

I doubt an unupgraded lvl 1 cannon would do anything worse than a mosquito bite to any fully upgraded ship, plus your health wouldn't be great and your speed wouldn't help you escape at all.

That said I don't think this is a P2W game, the only difference between a F2P, a P2P and a P2W is the speed at will you'll progress.

All that said, I think the app store or the play store would be better places to drop a review, you can actually place the 1 star there.

Vesios, Douglas and peaceful monkey like this.
  5. peaceful monkey

peaceful monkey Active Member

i diagree i got all the ships within 12 hours of time and i get rare gear esaily so i dont see this as pay2win or anything like that i think its the exact opposite the few games that aren't pay2win

6. Andrei.Chill

Andrei.Chill New Member

What strategy bruh , and whats with the utterly fucked gold limit , at 335 infamy they have rare and im rollin with uncomon lvl 6 and 4 and turbo my capt is not even full

7. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

rare can be round on green boxes if your lucky. and also if you complete the 1 week in the calender you will also got blue boxes that has rare in it.

Strategy - dont just attack learn from your game. i actually losses a lot when i was at your level. just keep upgrading and keep lvl. that max gold limit will also increase.

And also just enjoy the game. dont be stress. 50% win rate is normal.

even the higher lvl ther win rate is also around 50%.

so stop whining like a child.

8. Miika

Miika Game Lead

I don't know what you mean but there are absolutely no chat bots in the game. Everyone chatting is a real human player.

9. peaceful monkey

peaceful monkey Active Member

ikr what is this guy talking about i mean what he is describing is just the opposite even the 50 percent win i have 60 percent win and i am 611 infamy and i easily win i think you just need advice for good weapon ill tell you a good combo-cannon and blast cannon with defender

Memorize and mammoth1946 like this.
  10. Memorize

Memorize Member

It's not about P2w at all I'm have experience with over 7,500 in 3 months I'm still keep losing to someone who's Free2play half of my match played.
    You Pay just to rush things up and to gain a chance obtain equipment faster than none F2p that's all. In Top 50 there's many free2play players you can check out their profile as well.
    This game requires time and patience to progress, please give it long shot before you consider this game P2W. Overall even you owned Top Tier weapons but if you don't know how to shoot or work as a team it's still useless after all skill needed in this game,it's not just only money. Cheers!

11. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

Of course those waves aren't designed get in the way, every, single, reload.

They don't move uniformly and I suspect it's the same reason they don't get out of the way for extended periods of time unless you're under enemy fire. If matchmaker said "you're going to lose" then so do the waves.

I played a dual mortar enforcer, the first match at tier 5 where I finally had a cannon, there was a fixer, speeder and enforcer ALL with teslas, so I spent most of the match with my thumb up my own ass.

12. Memorize

Memorize Member

Please forgive me but what's your comments got to do with this thread? Did you mistake posting wrong thread?

Last edited: 6 May 2017
  13. Douglas

Douglas Member

I don't think that it's a p2w game at all... obviously buying pearls and stuff will give you advantage. But it's a business anyway ...rovio and developers must buy they're kids milk. What you expected? Totally free full legendary gear.... Welcome to life child

14. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

You can't really pay to win unless your throwing money at 20+ of those 3,000 gem boxes. Even then theres still sugar and ships to be bought which gives you wins till your infamy balances out.

But even then people have been using ranked epics on me since I was using a T3 ship. It's just now it occasionally takes 2 hits to kill me instead of one torpedo.