1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

overboost

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by kurdish bndo, 29 Dec 2017.

1. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

i really want to know
    1-is this post in the right topic
    2-lets say that my ship speed is 1 and maximum is 1.5 and i use an overboost that boost the speed 50% so i got the maximum speed , will it do any changes if i upgrade my overboost ?
    like i know and heard on YT it is useless to use 2 overboost bcuz it isnt like nitro
    i know it is impossible to use to nitro at the same time but you know what i mean

2. Craigjnoble

Craigjnoble Well-Known Member

You can go above the max speed with overboost. The max speed only restricts the turbo.
    You can’t stack overboosts which is why most people don’t run two and use an overboost for long distance chasing down and nitros for dodging.

kurdish bndo and TheAntiSnipe like this.