1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Overboost Duration

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by -SeeKnDeStRoY-, 16 Dec 2017.

1. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

I have overboost duration of 7.8s. But whenever I play, it seems to me that the countdown actually starts from 7.3s. Anyone know why is that?

• Percy • likes this.
  2. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

1. are you sure it starts from 7.3s? half of a second can go by really fast... don't blink, also you might be seeing 8 as a 3...
    2. I know a lot of items have variance but that is generally with damage... is it possible that durations have variance too, I'm not completely sure tbh...o_O

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

4. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

This is the overboost I have Screenshot_20171216-083305.jpg and this is the screenshot of the slow-mo video I took just now. It actually starts from 7.3s although the green circle has been cut a bit showing that it actually 7.8s. But the number never started from 7.8s. Screenshot_20171216-095936.png

Last edited: 16 Dec 2017
    Disguised likes this.
  5. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah mines 8.3 and starts at 8. Just server delay