1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

options - customization

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AVID, 24 Mar 2018.

1. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

options - customization getting stuck...i have tried 3 to 4 times..when i open it...its getting stucked...none working properly...fix it.

2. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Also fix the hud items' size increase thanks (6 items)

3. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Its specially designed for tablets. I have that same problem. Its so small. Its because u r using a phone. Just deal with it.

LimeOnMars likes this.
  4. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Finally an answer.. Thanks
    Did the devs tell you that?

5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

It's probably not specially designed for tablets, because the description off the app says something like "Play Battle Bay on the go, with short battles of 5v5." One does not simple play on-the-go with an iPad Pro.

LOL, that rhymes.

Riddlerpaji and LimeOnMars like this.
  6. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Nah. Devs test their games on their tab. I hope they fix this. I just want to make seperate.(those small items) . Nothing much.

LimeOnMars likes this.
  7. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Problem with directly playing next battles. as some one req...fleet..when we came out they r msgs and removing the friendship...why i donno many of them behaving like childish mentality.....there should be some option to show the fleets....when we are playing direct battles without coming out.........