1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Options - Customisation Improvements

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Scourge Argaen, 22 Apr 2018.

1. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I've finally hit MK6 (huzzah!) and my UI has shrunk even further now I've got 6 items to use in battle. So I've had to look adjusting my UI to compensate because of the shrinkage and to adapt the layout.

What I'd like to see added as what i feel would be improvements are:

• Preview - What you see in the options doesn't properly reflect for all classes in battle i.e. it has 3 guns to illustrate your sizing and arrangement but I now have 6 items. You also can't get a proper feel of what you've done either. I'd like a preview so you can sample the layout without having to go into battle first.
    • Item arrangement - As my UI has shrunk a lot, I'm having a bit of trouble getting used to it. I find myself clicking say my Overboost opposed to a healing item. Rather that it being fixed as RR Y GGG, I'd like to be able to arrange the battle layout to say RR GGG Y. General inventory overview in the bay is fine as is.
    • Command Wheel - I'd like to be able to make this positioning adjustable. Say to be able to shift to different corners as a further UI customising feature. I favour the right side for my weapons and It's easy to catch the wheel which may be costly.
    Cheers!