1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Option to move chat button from battle screen

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by FangFace, 29 Oct 2017.

1. FangFace

FangFace New Member

I posted this a long time ago but I feel it was buried. Anyway, all too often while aiming my weapon, my finger hits the chat button resulting in spamming chat with unintended commands. Can we get an option to either move it or disable?

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

This happens to me too.

It would be nice to have more customisation options, in general, for the controls.

I noticed since I got my mk5, my icons are way too small and close together, even at size 2.

It would be great to have more control over these. If I could I’d probably put OB and Nitro side by side, at the top of the screen, but there is no way to arrange items, and it’s impossible to get yellows above reds in the order.

3. Stalie

Stalie Member

Yes this is also rather annoying when trying to fire the bottom weapon in my list and instead of a rail gun shot across the screen you're all of a sudden chatting random "Capture" commands please move the chat to bottom middle of the screen where is safe and away from our controls

craz¥burd likes this.